How to View Dropbox (Grademark) Feedback – For Students
Some faculty at SRU use a special online service called Grademark to leave detailed feedback on student submissions to the Dropbox. To view this feedback, follow the instructions below:
1) Click on Dropbox in the course menu
2) Across from the Dropbox folder link there is a column labeled Feedback. Click on the View button across from the Dropbox folder.
3) In the next screen there will be a column labeled Grademark. Click on the icon in that column.
4) You may be presented with a user agreement on the next page. Click Agree.
5) The next screen will display the body of your paper. General comments left by your instructor will appear in the right-hand column. Scroll through your paper. Highlighted sections with comments will look similar to this: