Download MP3s and Podcasts
If an instructor uploads an MP3 into the Content area of their course, D2L will automatically try to play the file right inside of the browser. Now and then users want to download the file for listening later, rather than stream it. The following will allow you to do that:
1) Click on the Content button in the D2L course
2) At the “Table of Contents” screen, click on Print/Download
3) The next screen will provide you with a listing of all of the materials in the course. Check the box to the left of each podcast/mp3, then click on the green download button (circled below).
4) A new browser window will open. A message reading “Your Download is Being Prepared…” will show for a few moments. A link will then appear that will allow you to download a Zip file containing the selected files. Save the ZIP file to somewhere where you’ll be able to locate it later (Desktop, My Documents, etc).
5) When you open the ZIP file, you may need to look under the Content and Enforced sub-folders before reaching the selected files.