1) After logging in to your course, click on the Edit Course button in the upper-right corner.
2) In the next screen, find and click on Navigation & Themes
3) Click on the small drop-down button next to Course Default, then click Copy.
5) Change the “Active Navbar” drop-down box to “Course Default – Copy” and then click Apply
5) A navbar titled “Course Default – Copy” will be added to the list of navbars. Click on it.
6) You will be presented with a mock-up layout of the default course navbar. You can remove a link to a tool by hovering your mouse over it, then clicking the small X icon that appears. You can also drag-and-drop links to change their order. Finally, you can use the Add Links button to add additional tools to your course.
7) When you have finished adjusting your navbar, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Save and Close.
9) When you return to the homepage of the course, you will see that the new navbar has taken effect.