Add and Remove Navbar Buttons in D2L
1) After logging in to your course, click on the Edit Course button in the upper-right corner.
2) In the next screen, click on Navigation & Themes
3) Click on the small drop-down button next to Course Default, then click Copy.
6) You will be presented with a mock-up layout of the default course navbar. You can remove a link to a tool by hovering your mouse over it, then clicking the small X icon that appears. You can also drag-and-drop links to change their order. Finally, you can use the Add Links button to add additional tools to your course.
In the example below, I removed some of the default links that I won’t be using in my course, but added Rubrics and Online Rooms.
7) When you have finished adjusting your navbar, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Save and Close.
8) Using the drop-down box under the Active Navbar heading, choose Copy of Course Default as the new active navbar, then click Apply.
9) When I return to the homepage of the course, I can see now that my new navbar has taken effect: