Percentages aren’t Showing in the Gradebook!
At times we have faculty reporting that their final grade column displays points earned by students, but not the percentage:
Here is how to force D2L to display the percentage for a gradebook column:
1) In the column heading of the Final Calculated Grade column, click on the drop-down button, then choose Edit.
2) The next screen will allow you to change various properties of your gradebook column (title, points, etc). Click on Show Display Options near the bottom of the screen.
3) Check Override display options for this item
4) Check Show the Percentage (or other Grade Scheme Symbol)
5) Click Save and Close, and you’re done.