Opening Up Test Feedback and Correct Answers
By default, when your students finish a quiz in Desire2Learn, they are shown their scores, and nothing else. After you have seen that all of your students have completed the quiz, it is a good idea to open up the correct answers (otherwise, how are they supposed to learn from their mistakes?). Here’s how:
1) Click on Quizzes in your course navbar.
2) Click on the name of the quiz/test of interest.
3) You will be taken to the Quiz Properties screen. You will notice that there are a series of tabs running across the top of the page. Click on the tab labeled Post-Test Feedback.
4) In the next screen, click on the link labeled Default View
5) Scroll down to the bottom half of the next screen.
6) Check the bubble for Show Questions, then check off the box for Show Question Answers.
7) Don’t forget to scroll back up to the top of the screen and click Save View when you are done!
How Do My Students See the Feedback/Answers?
We have a handout explaining how to view quiz feedback posted to the student welcome screen. You can refer your students there if they have any questions.